If you do not know what medicine effectively and quickly eases severe pain, order Oxymorphone online. This medication for the pain syndrome elimination refers to opioid analgesics and is available for sale by prescription.
If you have a very sharp pain and you need this medication urgently, you may order Oxymorphone without prescription on an online pharmacy. Buy one of the following dosage forms of Oxymorphone to ease pain of severe or moderate intensity:
- tablets of 5 mg, 10 mg;
- rectal suppositories of 5 mg;
- solution for injections of 1 mg/ml;
- extended-release tablets (ER) of 5 mg, 7.5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg.
If you have tried many other painkillers, but they did not have a sufficient analgesic effect, order Oxymorphone now. The powerful painkiller Oxymorphone will help you to quickly and safely get rid of acute pain, caused by:
- severe injury,
- surgical intervention,
- medical procedures,
- chronic diseases.
Patients with dysphagia are recommended using Oxymorphone in the form of analgesic rectal suppositories or injections, instead of tablets. These Oxymorphone forms will also be convenient for patients, who need urgent anesthesia.
When administered through an injection, Oxymorphone drug penetrates into blood faster, compared to its intake in oral tablets. Thus, Oxymorphone injections help get rid of severe pain quicker, than tablets.
Before you buy Oxymorphone without prescription, find out about the benefits, contraindications and recommendations for the use of this painkiller. Do not take Oxymorphone, if you have any of the following diseases:
- respiratory depression,
- renal dysfunction,
- severe bronchial asthma,
- liver dysfunction.
If you have a known hypersensitivity to Oxymorphone, you may use other analgesics as an alternative to this painkiller, including Oxycodone (OxyContin) and Hydromorphone (Palladone).
To reduce the risk of tolerance to this opioid analgesic, do not interrupt the pain treatment with Oxymorphone pills or injections. Oxymorphone is also contraindicated for a single use in low intensity pain.
Clinical studies results show that Oxymorphone has a good safety level, when used properly. However, violating the dosing schedule of this painkiller or using high doses of Oxymorphone may cause:
To avoid overdose, and reduce the risk of addiction or adverse reactions of Oxymorphone, follow the recommendations for use and dosage regimen of this opioid analgesic:
- do not increase Oxymorphone dose on your own and do not use extra doses of this pain medication, even if you missed one of the prescribed doses;
- If you are prescribed Oxymorphone during pregnancy, do not take this painkiller for a long time;
- avoid consuming alcohol-containing products during anesthesia with Oxymorphone pills or injections.
Carefully read the instructions for proper use of this opioid analgesic after you buy Oxymorphone without prescription. Take Oxymorphone in accordance with the following guidelines for an effective and rapid pain elimination:
- Pain treatment with Oxymorphone drug should start with a minimum dose of 5 mg once every 12 hours.
- Oxymorphone dose may be increased later in low patient’s therapeutic response to this analgesic.
- The dose should be increased no more than once in 3-7 days, in increments of 10 mg or 20 mg per day.
- Oxymorphone tablets should be taken on an empty stomach, not earlier than two hours after a meal.
- Do not crush and do not chew Oxymorphone tablet before swallowing to avoid overdose.
- To reduce the risk of Oxymorphone withdrawal syndrome, reduce the dose of this drug gradually, when you exit the pain therapy.
Patients with impaired renal or hepatic function are recommended using the minimum Oxymorphone dose for alleviating strong prolonged pain.
If you have or have had head injuries or chronic diseases of the respiratory system, follow the precautions in the treatment of pain with Oxymorphone analgesic.
Older patients with chronic diseases, metabolic disorder or weakened immune system may require adjustment of the daily Oxymorphone dose.
The CNS depressants may enhance the therapeutic effect of Oxymorphone and increase the adverse reactions risk of this pain medication. To prevent this, do not take Oxymorphone in conjunction with such drugs, as:
- Triazolam (Halcion)
- Estazolam (Prosom)
- Eszopiclone (Lunesta)
- Diazepam (Valrelease)
- Alprazolam (Niravam)
- Zolpidem (Intermezzo)
Order Oxymorphone without prescription right now to quickly and safely get rid of severe to moderate pain. The most-selling Oxymorphone brand in the US is Opana.
If your local pharmacy doesn’t have Oxymorphone-containing drug, you may buy this painkiller under Numorphan brand. You may also order one of medications that contain Oxymorphone hydrochloride (HCl) in the online pharmacy.
Buying Oxymorphone in an online pharmacy is not only convenient, but also profitable! After all, some online pharmacies sell Oxymorphone at a fair value. Order the opioid analgesic Oxymorphone online right now to alleviate postoperative or chronic pain.